Social Media Posting Tips - Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok
Often times I get asked about how to grow social media channels. After spending several years working to grow my own channels I've come up with these 5 tips!
- Get the right followers by defining your niche - think about what you are good at and want to post. Think about specific topics in that niche and identify the aesthetic that goes along with it. Post consistency in that niche to target your ideal audience.
- Schedule your posts - Identify the best times to post based on when your followers are most active. Use Tailwind's SmartSchedule to pick times your followers are most engaged and save time by scheduling your posts with their auto-posting feature. (Click here* to sign up for a free Tailwind account)
- Use posting templates - Use Canva to create templates that fit your brand. (Or purchase customizable Canva templates on Etsy.) This will help the overall look and feel of your page to be consistent.
- Hashtag your posts - Research what is treding in your niche on social media and in general. Take it a step further by using Tailwind to suggest new tags with their Hashtag Generator.
- Engage with your followers! - Interact with the people that follow your page -- respond to comments and messages to build relationships and your brand.
*Note: this post contains affiliate links, meaning I may make a commissions if you sign up for a paid plan.